New Safety Practices, Free Home Inspections
The COVID-19 crisis has temporarily put a stop to nearly everything we’re used to. But some things can’t be stopped by Mother Nature or a worldwide virus. Pipe bursts. Roof leaks. Fire damage. Mold. And yes, the all-too-familiar hurricanes and tropical storms. That’s why Sentry is offering free, no-obligation inspections of your home’s most vulnerable areas before the 2020 hurricane season starts. On June 1 a more active storm season than usual has been projected, with a potential 16 named storms and 8 hurricanes.
Fortunately, Sentry Public Adjusting performs an officially declared essential service: helping home and business owners with property damage insurance claims. So, yes, we’re still helping people and available to meet the needs of our customers. But it’s not exactly business as usual.
Here are some of the special steps Sentry’s adjusters, estimators, and other specialists are taking to ensure your health and safety, as well as that of the communities where we work and live:
- Non-invasive exterior inspections
- Contactless roof, window and door inspections
- Masks, gloves and shoe covers for personal interactions (changed at each and every appointment, discarded responsibly)
- Interior inspections using special care to limit any contact and cleaning any surfaces touched
- Virtual inspections available
- Video conferencing for any customer meetings
- Social distancing when we must report to the office
- Paperless transactions and document signing
- Flexible and accommodating for any special customer requests