Free Pre-Hurricane Inspection
Our Free Pre-Hurricane Inspection can help you:
- Proactively prepare – We can help you identify opportunities for improvement or weak spots.
- Document current conditions of your property prior to any storm
- Avoid insurance disputes – You will have impartial evidence of your properties condition before any hurricane or storm
LET SENTRY HELP!
Call us at (xxx) xxx-xxxx or complete the contact form to schedule your free pre-hurricane inspection.
How Sentry Public Adjusting Can Help With Storm Insurance Claims
If your property sustains storm damage, a typical insurance company adjuster may:
- Classify damage to your home as normal wear and tear
- Underpay or deny your storm insurance claims
- Declare that your policy only covers a portion of the damage
Sentry Public Adjusting can help, even under circumstances such as those above. We will inspect your property damage and review your insurance coverage for free and ensure that you receive the maximum settlement you deserve.
Assessing the full extent of damage for your storm insurance claims is an involved process. If the integrity of your roof or siding is compromised, it can lead to water and mold damage, which often goes unnoticed. Some insurance companies won’t allow for the coverage of other such damages, leaving you with thousands of dollars in repairs that aren’t reimbursed.
Types of Storm
Florida storm insurance claims can result from:
- High winds
- Torrential rain
- Severe thunderstorms
- Large Hail
- Flash flood
These events can often be side effects of a hurricane, but it’s far more common that they occur on their own.
Effects of Storm Damage
The most common form of storm insurance claims involve falling objects, such as a tree falling onto your home.
Other damages include:
- Parts of your roof ripped off
- Damage to gutter and siding
- Roof shingles blown off
- Windows broken
- Mobile homes overturned or badly damaged
- Homes shifted off their foundation
- Exterior doors damaged
Call Sentry Public Adjusting for a free insurance policy review to ensure your Florida property is adequately covered for storm damage. Sentry’s adjusters are experts in how to file storm insurance claims.
How Sentry’s Storm Insurance Claims Process Works
Our licensed Florida public adjusters will do a FREE inspection and evaluation of damages to your home and the surrounding property. This is an in-depth inspection, as we will also be checking for any other damages and assessing the degree of the storm damage. You can schedule your inspection at a convenient time, and it is done at no up-front cost to you. Our storm damage adjustment services consist of:
- Reviewing your homeowners’ insurance policy to see what coverage and compensation are available to you for storm damages incurred.
- Evaluating in detail all losses, including building damages, property damages, contents and belongings and any additional expenses from storm damage.
- Conducting a thorough inspection of your property and further documenting all damages to your home or business.
- Calculating any losses from business interruption.
- Presenting all information accurately to your insurance company from our inspection.
- Calculating all damage costs to get you the most compensation possible for your home repairs.
- Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company to avoid potential denials.
WHY CHOOSE SENTRY PUBLIC ADJUSTING?
At Sentry, we know the devastation high winds, floods and severe thunderstorms can wreak on our state – especially our homes. It’s hard to do all the paperwork and proper documentation when you’re trying to put your life back together.
Sentry Public Adjusting will advocate on your behalf to ensure fair compensation for your storm insurance claims. We believe you’re entitled to a settlement that will allow you to repair your home and put your life back together.
Let Sentry Help With Your Storm Insurance Claims
Insurance companies are typically only obligated to cover damages that make a home or building uninhabitable.
In Florida, we have the 25% Roof Replacement Rule in the Florida Building Code, which luckily helps make damage to your roof easier to mend. Of course, roofs aren’t the only part of your home that gets damaged by storms. Storm damage can open your home up to other losses that can be devastating.
Sentry Public Adjusting will help guide you to maintain your safety and to keep the integrity of your home intact until repairs can be made.
Let Sentry Public Adjusting handle any storm insurance claims. Filing storm insurance claims yourself can result in being denied or “lowballed.” Our licensed Florida public adjusters are skilled in dealing with insurance companies and claims. That’s their job!
560 Village Blvd, Suite 100,
West Palm Beach, FL 33409